Tuesday, September 7

reno

Tonight I am leaving for a shoot in Reno. I’ve decided to leave my computer behind to be serviced, and hence will remain incommunicado for a few days. I am looking forward to the time away from the computer and the possibility of hunkering down to a good book. It will be like a mini vacation, except I’m getting paid. Ive never been to Reno, it’s the worlds biggest little city, or so they say. I’m looking forward to doing some gambling on a business trip, its like I am actually an adult…

Wagon Wheel

I am very close to setting up a studio space in the garage. I just need to get my but in gear. Its so easy to just waste away like a waif in the California heat, plus I haven’t really been feeling that inspired lately. I am inspired to say that I should be having a show in November, where I will show the “in the dark” collection. Ive been working with the art director at the Naked Lounge and it all seems to be going smoothly.

On a final random note, I am beginning to explore the idea of having my own personal web page, anyone out there know how to design one? I can't pay much, but perhaps we can work something out...

More detailed and fun post upon my return from reno, until then…


internet do your thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment